Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wellness Wednesday: 'Much better, thank you!'


(esther's snowman built 1 feb)

i know i'm cruel, but i have to say, i'm very pleased to wish mr snowman 'goodbye'! finally, the snow's melting, and i was able to get out the house for the first time in 10 days!! and yes, i was getting a bit stir-crazy :o{

it's still jolly cold, and i didn't stay out long, but oh, how good it felt - fresh air - no medicine like it!! my little scooter coped fine with the patchy ice and melting snow - just one little wobble when the back end swerved a bit... :o)

also, my skin abscess has finally healed up - hooray!! the nurse came and removed the last dressing today, which is a great relief!

also today, i posted this week's TABI tarot exercises - 5 days early - so i'm feeling especially proud of myself!! the first two weeks, i was struggling to get my answers posted in time, but not this week :o)

and thank you for all your comments and emails - i'm feeling much better than i was two weeks ago...

5 Comments:

At 5:36 pm , Blogger storyteller said...

I hope it warms up in your part of the world soon and that you continue to feel better each day.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 11:31 pm , Blogger poppy m said...

Hi there,
I couldn't agree more about the snow - a case of "too much of a good thing"!
I was so glad to see the sun, blue sky & sloppy wet roads!!
And of course the sun has coaxed open some crocuses & snowdrops & all the birds are singing. Hurrah.

 
At 7:57 am , Blogger Olivia said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Claire. Oh, that snow...would it be gone here, too! Love, O

 
At 7:24 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Aloha Claire,
My snowman FINALLY melted too. you must have had the same snow storm we had.. I'm glad you finally got out!!
10 days..scheeche!
PEace, Kai

 
At 1:21 am , Blogger Sue Simpson said...

Hiya Claire,
I've nominated you for an award, go to my blog to fisn out why.

Hope you're well,
Love Sue xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home